WHAT HELP OF SOUTHERN NEVADA IS DOING DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS:
- If you are in need of assistance, please email [email protected] and explain the services you are requesting; and a HELP representative will contact you. This is the fastest and easiest method to reach us. Please do not come the HELP campus unless you are given an appointment.
- Weatherization Department – All home inspections and assessments are currently suspended until further notice. If you have questions regarding an existing case, please contact [email protected]
- Shannon West Homeless Youth Center – Our center is on lock down and we are not accepting volunteers or unsolicited donation drop-offs at this time. However, the center is housing youth who are dependent on us for continued support. Click here to make a financial gift, or visit our Amazon Wish List to purchase items that can be delivered to our center.
- Baby First Services Diaper Bank – at 1660 E Flamingo Rd, open from 8am-4pm on Mondays, is now appointment ONLY. If you are in need of diaper services and are symptom free, please email [email protected] to set up your appointment.
- Southwest Gas Energy Share assistance – Current Southwest Gas customers can receive assistance in paying their gas utility bills, which may include past due amounts and late fees. Email [email protected] to request an application. Please note, Southwest Gas has suspended disconnections indefinitely. Your natural gas in your home will not be shut off.
- Framing Hope Warehouse – FHW is by appointment Tuesdays and Wednesdays only. Please contact rwillia[email protected]
- Work Opportunities Readiness Center (W.O.R.C.) – Contact Christina Sewell at [email protected] For more information, click here.
- Nevada Unemployment Insurance Benefits Claims Filing Page and Other Information/Resources: http://ui.nv.gov/css.html
- Find a Job, Create a Resume, Locate Training and Education Opportunities and Access other Information/Resources – Enroll in EmployNV: https://www.employnv.gov/vosnet/Default.aspx
- Other Nevada Employment and Training Information: http://www.nvcareercenter.org/
- Clients will not be offered services without an appointment. Thank you for understanding.
- Click here for a list of information and community resources.
Is this your business?
Claiming this listing is the best way to manage and protect your business